[NTLK] [RFC] New Newton Bowels tech note

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 09:45:48 EST

Hi all,

There is a new Newton Bowels tech note for your comments. More
serious than T-Shirts, so it might not generate as much traffic on
the list, but we'll see ;)

It's called "Virtual Functions and Page Fault Mechanism".
Yes, I'm aware I'm probably the only one who ran into the issue it is
supposed to solve. Nevertheless, I realized I had this old unfinished
article on my hard drive, and the other option was to trash it.

It's available within Newton Bowels project:
http://www.kallisys.com/newton/bowels/

It includes commented ARM assembly code. So please wait until
children and prudish eyes are away to read it.

Did I mention that Newton Bowels project is pleased to welcome any
article from anyone provided they're more or less in the spirit of
the thing and don't violate Apple's copyright?

Regards,

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/