Re: [NTLK] New Wavelan Driver For Airport...

From: William R. Dickson (wrd_at_awenet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 20:44:28 EST

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Gerry Lusk wrote:

> I have a silver card P/N: 012372B and wasn't able to get the ad-hoc demo
> thing to work. However I was able to get this card to work with the new
> driver. I have not deleted or frozen the old wavelan package.

Looks like eshop is selling the 012372A, which someone mentioned earlier
here. Would either of these two cards be a safe bet for being supported
in the (hypothetical) finished driver, or do you all suppose it would be
safest to wait for a bit and see how the driver develops further before
buying a card?

-Bill

--
 William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
 wrd_at_awenet.com                              http://www.manoutoftime.org/

This d'Emery was much detested by the people: first, because he was Superintendent of Finances, and every Superintendent of Finances ought to be detested; and finally, because he somewhat deserved to be so. - Alexandre Dumas