[NTLK] Connecting to Windows XP computer

From: Jim Martin (jimmartin_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 22:19:36 EST

Hi all,

I just bought a new Windows XP laptop. My eMate docks to the laptop without
problem. But often, when I try to import or export NewtonWorks text files to
the Windows XP computer, the eMate disconnects and I get the following error
message:

"The connection was stopped because of a communications error" (-1).

Anyone have any ideas how to solve this? One person has suggested using
slowdown.exe, but I'd like to avoid that if possible.

Thanks in advance. -- Jim