Re: [NTLK] Hard reset - Who Does 'em?

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 00:48:16 EST

>The store has long since changed
>owners and focus and is no help (1). Standalone doesn't answer emails
>(and I'm not going to ring them from Australia).

I'm actually really surprised to hear that Standalone didn't answer
your e-mail. They have always been very responsive in my experience,
even well into the Newton line's termination by Apple.

They're also still run by the same people as before, and are still
doing business and releasing new Palm software.

I'd highly recommend giving them another try via e-mail.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Bond Shepherd        |   "If I'm going to keep on visiting you,
San Francisco, CA           |   I'll have to send you some good sherry."

PGP Public key can be found on most servers.