Re: [NTLK] hypertext creation tool for newton?

From: Alexander Oberdörster (oberdoer_at_uni-duesseldorf.de)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 16:46:06 EST

> have you looked at HyperNewt?

Not yet. Thanks. Will do that Friday.

btw: Any Newtonians at Musikmesse Frankfurt tomorrow (thursday)?

> agreed -- for authoring purposes.
> though it'd be nice to have the resulting wikiweb exported as HTML
> pages (so they could be viewed in browsers).

Yes. Integration with the Newton Web Server (forgot the name) would also
be cool.

> when I've got time, maybe I'll take a closer look at the Java sources
> (maybe a port to Waba?).

That would be great. When I have the time, I'll also look how many work
it would involve to write a native version. Would be my first newton
app, though :)

Alexander