Re: [NTLK] RTF driving me crazy

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 17:28:58 EST

> From: "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Michael=20J.=20Hu=DFmann?="
<michael_at_michael-hussmann.de>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] RTF driving me crazy
> Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:44:51 +0100
>

> Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de) wrote:
>
>> I read from this that pasting my notes into Newt Works before I export could
>> help?
>
> I suppose so (but haven't so far tried this).

I thought about installing Newt Works anyway, I shall give this a shot...
once I can hold the pen again.
Bad place this is, spring rises its head in Germany for two days, I run out
of oil, and now I am freezing to death...

Ollllivvvvrrr :$

--
"Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order,
will lose both and deserve neither."- Benjamin Franklin