[NTLK] Connectors

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 18:49:22 EST

>It should not be hard to come up with an external battery pack for the
>2x00, how about the 7.5v NiCad packs that are used for toy racing cars
>?? high capacity and fast charge, just add a connector and plug in.

If anyone has access to these connectors (many look as if they fit, but none
I found in Germany really does except those I could cut off a $20 ac adapter
for a Siemens CD player.
I'd be very interested in getting a handful of those connectors, and I'd
PayPal
the money in advance.

Frank

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de