[NTLK] audio files on Newton?

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 18:55:52 EST

Hi all,

now that I have sufficiently impressed everyone in my Swedish course with
my Newton's HWR, I think it's time for something stronger to throw them
over.
I have the CD set for this course. They are standard audio CD's, those
that can be played in every CD player. I would like to put some of the
tracks
on my Newton, but I don't know how to do this. Of course I could just
hold it next to the speaker and record it, but this is, well,
unscientific...
Any ideas how to do this? I have a PC and a Mac, so it doesn't matter
on which platform the required sw runs.
I swear I looked at the FAQ, but didn't find anything. There again, I'm
renowned for _never_ finding anything, so if it's there, just let me know.

Thanks

Frank

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de