Re: [NTLK] New Wavelan Driver For Airport...

From: eric a . Farris (eafarris_at_bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 08:49:08 EST

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 08:30:11AM +0100, Robert Benschop wrote:

> Why would you, AFAIK Airport base stations are the cheapest solution (at
> least over here) and work with Windows as well.

just throwing my two cents in here...

i bought a Lucent 012372B card from owcomputing and it's working
flawlessly with the new LucentWaveLANa3 driver. attaching to an Apple
Base Station (configured with the same Lucent card via FreeBase... i
ordered an AirPort card for my iMac but they said it'll be *twenty days*
getting here). sent myself mail from the hallway outside. surreal. :)

--
eric a. Farris  eafarris_at_bigfoot.com  www.bigfoot.com/~eafarris
Systems Administrator

Newton: *STILL* waiting for everyone else to catch up.