Re: [NTLK] T-shirt color

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 14:25:50 EST

Victor Rehorst wrote:
> money, not I. I would just ask that we only have one person making
> t-shirts to avoid total confusion, anarchy, and rioting in the
> virtual streets. Kapich?

Um, no offense, but I disagree. I mean, if one person is going to make shirts
that I'm not so interested in (no offense, but I'd simply rather have black
than white), then I don't see why you are suggesting that only that person
make shirts! Or did I misunderstand you?

I mean -- if Josh is going to offer shirts that we want more -- then I see
either of the following:

1. We go with what you said -- and have only JOSH make them if that's the only
way we get choice.

2. We just have you and Josh make them (in which case I will likely buy from
both of you -- as will several others probably).

 - John...