Re: [NTLK] serial connection at more than 57600 on Windows?

From: Gary Moody (gmoody_at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 19:33:36 EST

Hi Victor,

I have dedicated subdirs with all of the packages I have installed on a
store (internal, card1, card2). After a brain-wipe and setting the default
store, I highlight all of the packages and drop them onto the NCU Install
Package button. NCU then runs continuously, installing package after
package in the designated store with no error or hangs. Just FYI...

Regards,

Gary