Re: [NTLK] serial connection at more than 57600 on Windows?

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 02:27:07 EST

> I have dedicated subdirs with all of the packages I have installed on a
> store (internal, card1, card2). After a brain-wipe and setting the
default
> store, I highlight all of the packages and drop them onto the NCU Install
> Package button. NCU then runs continuously, installing package after
> package in the designated store with no error or hangs. Just FYI...
Hi Gary,
I tried this too but noticed a few 'features':
1. NCU installs according to the alphabetic order of the filenames which may
cause errors during installation and later (see posts of Marco Ippoliti)
2. NCU on Mac sometimes needs about 20s for resynchronisation after a pkg
got installed. A small break between the installation of pkgs seems to
speed-up the whole thing.

Did you never have problems with mass installation?

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand

http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand/ https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG