Re: [NTLK] MAC address of WaveLan card?

From: William R. Dickson (wrd_at_awenet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 14:06:18 EST

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Warren Stone wrote:

> The MAC address is printed on the back of the WaveLan card.

Heh -- well, that makes it easy, then :). Looks like my card hasn't
shipped after all -- should be soon, I hope!

Thanks,

-Bill

--
 William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
 wrd_at_awenet.com                              http://www.manoutoftime.org/

I needed a drink, I needed a lot of life insurance, I needed a vacation, I needed a home in the country. What I had was a coat, a hat, and a gun. I put them on and went out of the room.

-Raymond Chandler, "Farewell, My Lovely"