[NTLK] MPW/NCT under Classic not opening files on double-click

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 01:58:07 EST

   Is anyone using the Newton C++ Tools under Classic in OSX? I've got
an odd problem that some of the files will open from the Finder using a
double click, while others won't (MPW will activate, but won't open
anything) the 'Startup' document in MPWforNCT would open from the
Finder, while 'Quit' would not. If I copy 'Quit' into a new file and
saved it from MPW, it would open fine. The type/creator are the same,
so I'm wondering if its some UNIX permission thing? NCT also doesn't
want to open some project or text files, saying they "can't be found",
but can open them from inside the program. This may of course just be
my hard drive being flaky..

Jim