Re: [NTLK] serial connection at more than 57600 on Windows?

From: Hendrik Lipka (hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 11:56:07 EST

> I'll do a GUI wrapper... later. Probably in VB.

Eehk! If I can get home from work early enough tonight, I will try do hack
something in Java - which should then be usefull for other OSes also.
But no promises...

hli

--
Møøse trained to mix concrete and                                 Hendrik Lipka
sign complicated insurance forms                           hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de