Re: [NTLK] Using UnixNPI at 230400bps?

From: Hendrik Lipka (hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 12:12:09 EST

> -the number 230400 is over four bytes in hex. The variable in UnixNPI

Hmm. 230400 is for me 0x38400, which two and half byte for me... four bytes
are 4294967295 (unsigned). Or am I missing something with the serial port?

> -I looked at the termios.h header file that comes with Cygwin. It doesn't
> have any definition for 230400. So I added one using the same flags as
> 256000, which was defined. Recompiled, and hey, whaddya know, it works.

I think that was the only reason...

> And so I've uploaded this pre-built Win32 executable to the UnixNPI site.

Which works fine. Did anyone has problems with missing DLLs if cygwin is not
installed (or is cygwin1.dll enough?)?

hli

--
Møøse trained to mix concrete and                                 Hendrik Lipka
sign complicated insurance forms                           hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de