Re: [NTLK] URGENT!!!! All Read This Is Freaky!!!!

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 14:51:34 EST

on 3/20/02 8:02 PM, MuHammed Lonon at mjl3781_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> According to the Extras Drawer there is nothing on the
> internal store-NOT EVEN THE BUILT IN APPS-However the
> icons only appear in the card's store . But when I
> try to file them on internal it says they are already
> there. but they don't show up in the internal store.
> Like I said I could do a wipe but I ponder that even
> if the apps are Read-Only the icons migt be lost if I
> wipe the card.

If you have Extras set to disply only what's on the card, and you eject the
card, it will look like nothing's on your Newton, but that is because the
Extras drawer is set to display _only_ what's on the card. Try tapping on
the folder tab up top and double-check to make sure that it is set to
display all stores, not just the card...

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams