[NTLK] Freestyle Notes converted

From: Christian Matzerath (matze_at_uumail.de)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 11:24:56 EST

Hi all,

I've just converted for the first time ever a freestyle handwritten note =
from the newt to Nisus Writer 6.5 via Mac Link 10. When the sketches did =
appear on the screen I was very amazed. I have expected to see nothing or =
garbled ASCII stuff or such alike but it was the exact scribbled note. =
Never thought this would work so didn't do it ever on purpose (and this =
time by accident). Maybe someone else out there doesn't think of this =
syncing solution yet, so I post this to the list. Maybe it is completly =
obvious and I am the only goof who doesn't know of it, if so just pity me =
and trash this email.

Best Matze

P.S. conversion was done via NCU note to text, saving it as rtf. Then =
converting it to NW 4. It also works with MSW 98, but it takes ages until =
Weird has build up the file.=