[NTLK] eMate for sale

From: bryan cantley (bcantley_at_fullerton.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 12:35:23 EST

Have not checked ebay in a while, but...

I have a GREAT condition eMate for sale. Battery holds excellent
charge- screen really clean. Includes stylus, power adapter, and
Modem Cruise Card.

I paid 250 for it off of ebay as a back up 6 months ago, only turn it
on once a week to charge it, used it myself for a couple of Works
documents early on.

Got a Sharp Mobilon, need to liquidate. I thought I would offer to
newtontalk before posting on ebay.

Please email me off list for inquiries. thanx!

--
peace

+ + + + +

bryan cantley Associate Professor of Design Theory California State University Fullerton bcantley_at_fullerton.edu

Owner/ Spatial Orchestrator: Form:uLA Dimension Laboratory http://www.form-ula.net

P: 714.278.2075 f: 714.278.2390