Re: [NTLK] Somebody please help.

From: Geoffrey Arend (shatten22_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 12:42:49 EST

> On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, Ben Smith (QM Systems) wrote:
>
>> Nb this is in the FAQ (or if it is not it should be - right at the top
>> in BOLD!!!)
>
> I'm beginning to think it should be in the welcome message you get when
> you subscribe. (No offense Geoffrey - it's just asked so frequently)

I spent a week reading up on everything I could find on the Newt. I
read each of the FAQs a couple of times. I just seemed to have missed
this info... It also could have been that I took up this activity at 4
in the morning. :)

Sorry for the redundancy.

On a side note, added a small charge to my battery by physically popping
it in and out (a play on the plug in and out method) and have been
working it up since then. Would love to get it reconditioned though.
Wavelan eats the batteries alive.

geoffrey