Re: [NTLK] Newton Works Converter translators

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 14:15:13 EST

on 3/24/02 5:53 AM, Laurent Daudelin at nemesys_at_cox.rr.com wrote:

>> Trashed that prefs file and tried again.
>> Still the same error.
>
> Then, it means you don't have the right translators, or they're not
> installed at the right place for some reason, although you believe that they
> are installed.

Do the translators show up in the Open file dialog box when you click in the
"Import" button? If not, then this would be your problem. There should be a
"Claris" folder inside the System folder. Inside that should be another
folder with the translators. To the best of my knowledge, the only one that
works with NCU is the RTF. It's the only one that shows up in my NCU.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland