Re: [NTLK] Jobs, Skully, Apple II, and Newton...

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 15:28:49 EST

>>> I don't know, but the best article I've read about this was the Special
>>> Report, "Why Did Apple Kill the Newton?" by David MacNeill, executive
>>> editor of Pen Computing (Vol. 5, No. 2, June, 1998). Unfortunately, I
>>> could not find a copy of it on the web.
>>
>> I have a copy in PDF format that I'll gladly email to anyone who wants
it.

I have the original issue around here, and yes I agree that is best one I
have seen. I really liked pen computing till they droped the Newton (which
I can't blame them...not "midstream" since apple killed it), so I droped
them in short order heh. ;)

Glad you have a PDF version, saves me from finding the issue and doing scans
to pass around. ;)

-Dan