Re: [NTLK] connecting a newton, powered or no?

From: Philip Bennett (pbnt_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 09:24:02 EST

I don't think it makes any difference. If you're using an adapter you're
basically making a USB connection with (theoretically!) is hot-plugable and
un-plugable. Anyway I just connect mine whenever I'm ready. I never power
down my computer. 'Course it could blow up tomorrow but I don't think so.
Maybe one of our engineer-types can shed some more light. Anyone? Bueller?
Anyone?

Phil