[NTLK] availworks

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 18:42:34 EST

Hello All,
I aquired a orginal copy of this package but it does not appear to work. I
installed all the packages (in a 130) and if I tap on them I hear a beep but
nothing happens. Any suggestions?

I am also looking for a unlock code to Great Mettings. I have the original
disk but no code, which I prompts me to enter before I can even use the
program (or even LOOK at it).

Oh and finally anyone know where I might be able to get DietLog 2.0? It is
a food analyzer (nutriant) and diet tracker. Adapts to all sorts of special
diets. It also appears to have various "addons" like extra foods, fitness
log and even a full version on windows or mac of the program (to transfer
data back and forth and have the same program on both systems by the looks).
Any ideas?

-Dan