Re: [NTLK] Thoughts for Newton - Newt-o-wulf cluster..

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 22:05:37 EST

somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 3/27/02 10:30 AM, the entity
known as Bryce Lynch transmitted the following from bryce_at_telerama.lm.com:

> Hehehehehee... I wonder how well the distributed.net client would run on
> such a setup.
>
> Just out of curiosity.. would it be feasable to port said client to
> NewtonOS? I can't see why it would not be possible, though I don't see
> system performance being all that great if it's cracking RC-5 keys in the
> background.

I don't think performance really matters! Just the shock value of the rest
of the world in getting Newts listed as part of that effort would be worth
it...

- Eric.