[NTLK] Goodbye......

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 23:32:27 EST

I want to echo this. I suspect Darl just might take Frank up on that
offer. When he heard I was going to be down his way recently, he
immediately offered a beer if I was in the neighborhood. I didn't
make it (that trip) but figure the offer still stands. I've got some
parts laying around here as well as a mp 120 that might like to make
the trip to middle earth!

Dale
p.s. if necessary Frank can have "my" beer if he pulls this off!