[NTLK] A couple of questions

From: Mick Ring (lists_at_rynosoft.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 13:51:19 EST

1) I've been using Speed for a couple of months. Last night I installed
Dashboard and Speed doesn't seem to be working anymore. Anyone?

2) After installing a few packages and moving some things to my storage
card, I now have a problem with a package I tried to delete. When I try to
restart, my Newton hangs while trying to activate it. When I view it in
Extras list view, it is just a blank spot in the list. In icon view, it is
visible, but I cannot do anything to it like move or delete it.

-Mick