Re: [NTLK] Jaggies/contact cleaning take two

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 08:58:55 EST

Am 30.3.2002 9:53 Uhr schrieb "Robert Benschop" unter <rbenschop_at_mac.com>:
> If this is a glass fiber cleaner be really careful with it, they can get rid
> of contacts really fast since they basically take off a layer each time,
> I'd go for alcohol first, like Frank and Marco suggested.
If the surface isn't glossy then it will be enough to go one or two times
only with the glass fibre pencil and applying light pressure only. Glass is
harder than the oxide but the oxide is hard too and cannot be washed away
with alcohol or ultrasonic cleaning. The glass fibre pencil is anyway much
better than scratching :-)

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand