Re: [NTLK] another Newton web site

From: Darius Zendeh (newton_at_dariuszendeh.de)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 10:23:06 EDT

I already thought of that, but actually there is no IP-address to route. The IP-address you get, if you ping the new site is the address of the main host. If you have any idea how to route crackman.dyndns.og to www.newtenlightment.de let me know, please. dyndns.org routes IP-addresses only. The Webhop function does not offer a dyndns.org redirection.

Today I've added a short comment from Steve Jobs on MS.

Regards, Darius.
www.newtenlightment.de
All your Newton are belong to us.