Re: [NTLK] How do you secure a 2x00 in one of the elastic-strappy cases?

From: Mike Hamende (mhamende_at_tsl.state.tx.us)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 16:56:18 EDT

I have the same case as Gem has photos of on their site.

That case is designed so that the Newt slides in, like the OMP cases.
 You must remove the door to use it. There is no way to open the door
once the Newt is in place. The flap has a metal insert inside the
leather that protects the screen when the case is closed.

MacEasy is selling the same cases.