Re: [NTLK] How do you secure a 2x00 in one of the elastic-strappy cases?

From: William R. Dickson (wrd_at_awenet.com)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 17:07:07 EDT

On Wed, 1 May 2002, Mike Hamende wrote:

> I have the same case as Gem has photos of on their site.
>
> That case is designed so that the Newt slides in, like the OMP cases.
> You must remove the door to use it. There is no way to open the door
> once the Newt is in place. The flap has a metal insert inside the
> leather that protects the screen when the case is closed.

No, the case I'm talking about is this one:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kluu187765/newtonpcase.jpg

It's a great case, apart from the fact that the Newton's not secure. I
may see if there's a way to fit it in there with the leather harness from
my Satellite case.

-Bill

--
 William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
 wrd_at_awenet.com                            http://www.seavoy-dickson.org/

Religions are conclusions for which the facts of nature supply no major premises. - Ambrose Bierce