Re: [NTLK] another Newton web site

From: Jesse Garnier (jgarnier_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 17:45:52 EDT

Ed Kummel wrote not long ago (5/1/02 5:34 PM):

> If you make the necessary DNS entry, you don't have to worry about re-routing
> or the like (I assume you own the dyndns.org domain...) Just point the
> "crackman" a-record to the same IP as www.newtenlightment.de (192.67.198.49)
> in your zone file.

Actually, he doesn't, dyndns.org is a redirection service.

What I think he was trying to say is that the server that hosts
www.newtenlightment.de utilizes multihoming, so each domain name entry
doesn't actually correspond with a single IP address. (The single IP address
hosts multiple sites, dig?)

And I don't know enough about multihoming to be helpful. :(

--Jesse