Re: [NTLK] How do I make movies that will play on my Newton 2001?

From: Brad Tober (newtontalk_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 22:07:03 EDT

Don't short-change me quite yet, Grant!

I'm still here, and loving my Newts as much as ever. Some of the
extensive off-topic posting over the past couple of months has
discouraged me from posting. However, development of my software has
been temporarily postponed, as I've been studying for AP exams coming up
next week. I plan to continue Newton Movie Player, adding some great new
features I have in mind, as well as release templates so users can make
their own movies. Newton Audio Player has been put on the back burner
because of the great potential MAD Max shows for the future.

I'll let you all know how my exams go and about any more updates on NMP!

Brad