Re: [NTLK] How do I make movies that will play on my Newton 2001?

From: Chet Johns (cjohns_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 22:40:06 EDT

Here's an interesting link I found about making movies that play on a
Newton. http://www.nsbasic.com/newton/info/technotes/38.html It seems
pretty time consuming and may not be what you are looking for, but evidently
is how some people are doing it (correction, did it in 1997). Maybe with
some applescript it would be easier. Suggestions of something easier would
be welcomed.
-Chet Johns