Re: [NTLK] omp question...

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Sun May 12 2002 - 19:39:46 EDT

In my experience, a bad backup battery can cause everything from failure
to start an OMP to other flaky behavior. Especially if the OMP was not
used for one year, it is extremely likely that the backup battery is bad.

Patrick

Pickering's Law of Data Loss:
The probability of a hard disk crashing
Increases in direct proportion to the amount of time
Since the drive was last backed up.

A message from Patrick Jendraszak