[NTLK] Newton problem

From: Luke Petschauer (luke.petschauer.04_at_mckenna.edu)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 03:00:47 EDT

Iıve gone through the FAQ and havenıt found anything that sounds like what
my Newt is doing, so I decided to email...Sorry if the FAQ does make this
redundant.

My darn Newt wonıt start up. When I flip the switch the Newton startup
screen flashes (briefly) twice, but thatıs all that happens. None of the
reset techniques that are listed in the FAQ work. I have noticed that when I
shake my Newt I hear something rattling around inside it...Should I risk
opening it up to see if anythingıs loose?

Than
ks,
Luke