Re: [NTLK] What would have happened to PDA market if Apple had waited?

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 07:50:30 EDT

lol! I think that must be Palm's motto "ever-so-slowly". Another reason why
Palm never really caught my attention. It takes them so long to improve the
device. I still remember a co-worker that was excited when the Palm finally
had an IR port. Told him that was neat, but the Newton had it day-1.
When was the last significant OS revision to Palm? (and I don't mean color
screen support).

-Tom