Re: [NTLK] screen blobs - Newton's rings

From: aaron tester (desktop_at_lavalink.com.au)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 07:44:41 EDT

i have noticed these rings also on my messagepad but they seem to come and
go. i notice them most of all if i put too many papers in the case over the
screen or if there's too much stuff in my bag - i am guessing that the
prolonged pressure on the screen has something to do with it...

they do seem to disappear after a few hours though. i just remind myself to
be more careful.

cheers,

aaron tester