Re: [NTLK] [ANN] X-jack pool order payment methods

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 20:54:02 EDT

   A couple of people have asked about payment methods. I have a premier
account with PayPal (email 'jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us' with name 'James
Witte') so I can accept credit card payments. I can also take money
orders or checks, though I'd prefer paypal (for simplicity and ease of
record keeping, I find myself in the same boat as PCBMan). My address
is:

James Witte
1300 E Maxwell Lane
Bloomington, IN 47401