Re: [NTLK] Help with LookOut 1.1

From: jeb bolding (jebber_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 20:55:55 EDT

Actually, the Linux version of Basilisk II does have ethernet over Linux.=
 You=20
just need to use the sheep_net driver. Well, it works for me. If you want=
 it,=20
let me know and I'll email it to you.

It just requires an insmod sheep_net.o command. Then starting up Basilisk=
=20
works without a flaw.

jeb