Re: [NTLK] MP2100 Virus Software

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 18:52:24 EDT

Just know that you can 'store' Windows virii on the Newts. But don't tell =
anybody at work. ;-)
I open the virus on my Newt. to see the code, interesting, especially the =
ones for VBS...
I don't know if SimpleMail can send the ones that I have...uhhh, I meant =
that I've seen. :-o
------------------
>The research company I work for has a large stock of upgraded MP2000 and
>MP2100 that we use for collecting research data. They are now going to
>require us to have virus protection on all of our equipment (including the
>MPs). I have looked through the FAQs (hopefully completely) and didn't =
seem
>to find anything about virus protection software. Can someone please =
point
>me in the direction of some good options for this software?
>
>Brett

!ooW %-)
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!