Re: [NTLK] OT Should I migrate to OSX.2

From: William B Davis Jr (billd_at_ecity.net)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 01:47:42 EST

On Thursday, October 31, 2002, at 03:47 PM, Eric L. Strobel wrote:

> Certainly will be the first thing I turn off (unless I hear of a way to
> turn
> off the whole damn Dock...). I wonder if all the other useless animation
> can be turned off?

Most of it can, thru either Apple pref panes, third-party preference
panes or apps, or even simply command-line switches

No more bouncy app icons in the dock (although I gotta admit it's a great
idea when an app needs attention! Sure wish the Sonic Finder was back. I
want my bouncing app that needs attention to go "ooh, ooh!" like that dork
from the old "Welcome Back, Kotter" TV series....;-)

  - Bill

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html