Re: [NTLK] OT Should I migrate to OSX.2

From: Brian Hugh Warren (bw_at_watchtan.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 10:09:17 EST

u might want to try control clicking(or right-click) on the
separator in the dock, and selecting "Turn Magnification Off".
That might work to kind of sneak by the security.

I'm not a fan of the magnifying feature, but i dont think it's
_that_ bad. And it's ok to have it as an option for some people.
I think it has some growing up to do, but if my eyesight was
bad, I might like it.

bw

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html