Re: [NTLK] Presenter Pad

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 11:30:37 EST

on 11/1/02 12:24 AM, Charles Isaac at newton_at_aslannet.org wrote:
> As I recall there was a program that helped do the scrolling for
> speeches. It may have been called presneter pad.
    Yes, it was called presenter pad. I have several copies of this program
(don't ask me why, but I ended up with a box of them and I've never used
it).
>whatever happened to it?
    It ceased to function properly with the advent of NOS 2.1, possibly even
2.0 (I just loaded it on my 2100 to test it and it isn't happy). If you have
an OMP/100 or MP1x0 machine, it should work.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html