Re: [NTLK] MP2100+SkyLINE 11Mbs

From: Heiko T. Jansen (heiko_at_vetmed.wsu.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 12:57:19 EST

I tried the manual setup and it seemed to work...somewhat. The problem I
now encounter is that the connection seems to get dropped. Iıve entered a
couple of DNS addresses to see if that would help, but it seems like the
initial connection is fine, then the next attempt fails with either a drop
in the connection, or I even had a reboot occur. Something is obviously
amiss, but Iım not what.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html