Re: [NTLK] Character mismatch in NetHop.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 16:47:03 EST

------------------
>I've tried browsing my site with Newts Cape, but I must be really nut
>tonight as I don't seem to figure out how to display anything on screen,
>except the initial page that gets loaded after launching NewtsCape. So, =
what
>am I doing wrong? I just browse the same site with NetHopper, so I know =
that
>the connection is good...
>
>I've tried the archive, but the only reply to someone is had the same
>problem came from ooW and he suggests checking the prefs (?). I did check
>all the prefs, and everything seems to be set correctly.
>
>So, what am I missing?
>
>-Laurent.

IIRC your site has certain settings that you can activate in the NC prefs. =
in 'General', tap the 'other' picker, activate the other options(include =
frames).
NetHop3.2 doesn't like accents, unless the Newt. is setup in another =
language, IIRC.

!ooW
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group...over $J's Live body.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html