Re: [NTLK] Newton Press alternatives for OS X?

From: Donald Wilson (wdi101_at_stu.wccnet.org)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 14:03:19 EST

> I suppose the bottom line is that someone needs to dig up the Newton
> Book specs and see if we can hack up a program to make books natively in
> OS X. :)

Absolutely! Someone is working in sync abilities in Jaguar... for the New to live we
need MORE abilities in the current OS. Bookmaking would be at the top of the list
for me. Is there enough documentation of the book format to do this? From what
I've seen I think there is... is it possible to clone the BookMaker and other book
apps in Cocoa?

~Donald

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html