Re: [NTLK] Woo....

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 16:19:45 EST

Narasu e-mailed a few people with questions. As most of you can
tell, I'm not the most glib, so I had no effect on the article, but
it's a shame that they missed out on some of the stuff Ed said
shortly after I joined the list. He made some really good points and
they were beautifully phrased.

-James

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html