[NTLK] Digest headers

From: Douglas Stetner (dstetner_at_bigpond.net.au)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 16:25:05 EST

Does anyone know why the digest headers never seem to have anything to do with
the messages in the digest? I would check the FAQ in the latest digest, but it
is not there 8-)

--
Douglas Stetner                                   <dstetner_at_bigpond.net.au>

VMS is a text-only adventure game. If you win you can use Unix. - W. Davidson