Re: [NTLK] Chicago Newton Users....

From: splendor_at_ctgonline.org
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 00:30:32 EST

It's apparently a small world.... I live in Valparaiso and work in
Merrillville.....

Wanna meet for lunch some day and let our Newts talk to each
other?

> Where in NW Indiana do you live? I would've bet a lot of dough that I
> was the only user from up here. Glad I didn't.
>
> I'm in Crown Point by the way.
>
> Philip
> --
> 95% percent of the boat is owned by Microsoft, but the 5% Apple
> controls happens to be the rudder!
>

> On 11/5/02 11:05 AM, "Paul Braun" <splendor_at_ctgonline.org> wrote:
>

> > Hi, Todd.
> >
> > I'm over in NW Indiana, but I'd be very interested in finding a
> > users' group just so I can see what's really possible with my 2100.
> >
> > My wife and I go into Chicago all the time, and I was born there, so
> > I just consider myself part of Chicago anyway.......
> >

> > On 5 Nov 2002, at 10:54, Todd Krahenbuhl wrote:
>

> --
> inquiries List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html

Paul Braun WD9GCO
2102 Yorktowne Dr
Valparaiso, IN 46383
splendor_at_laidbak.com

"A computer without Microsoft software is like a dog without a bunch of bricks tied to its head."

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html